Cooperate with Commanders en masse to reshape the galaxy by taking part in Community Goals. Rally behind intergalactic causes to defend traders from ravaging pirates; support and supply enterprising efforts to construct powerful Megaships and Starports; earn exclusive decals, credits and more.
Community Goals allow the community to work together on an ongoing project within a system. It drives players to a particular space to come together or wage a conflict. Players can participate by travelling to a system where a goal is available and joining via the Mission Board. After joining the player can view goal objectives, participation and completion via the "Transactions" tab of the ship's left side panel.
Each community goal has tiers. The more tiers achieved through the mission, the higher the reward. Community Goals end when the highest tier listed has been reached or the time limit ends, whichever comes first.
Active CG Edit
Players can submit proposals for new community goals by contacting Frontier's community team.
All community goals are different and have a story involved with them.
- Starport Construction
- Capital Ship construction
- Top contributor gets to name the capital ship
- Bring in specific commodity or commodity type
- Steal illegal commodities from ships
- Kill ships in Conflict Zones
- Bring in Bounty Vouchers
- Collect exploration data
- Story related events
- Credits that increment for each tier achieved (Exact amounts can vary between events)
- Ships and/or module discount
- Story related reward
- Starport constructed
- Ship decals
- ↑ https://www.elitedangerous.com/community/goals
- ↑ Community Goals, Minor Factions, and Becoming a Power thread on official forums
- ↑ Yembo-Crowdsourcing Required to Help Build New Station
- ↑ Station Construction Now Underway