Deep space is a term used for regions of space that are beyond The Bubble (sphere of 150 light years) where most humans live. It is generally uninhabited so encounters with people, aliens or anything else are rare.
Inhabited Areas Edit
There are several inhabited areas in deep space.
- Colonia has settlements and Jaques Station. It's 22,000 ly from Sol.
- Pleiades Nebula has dozens of occupied systems.
- Asteroid Bases and research settlements.
- Megaships such as generation ships travel in deep space.
- Lore suggests there could be more settlements out there that haven't been found yet.
Interesting Places Edit
These are other interesting places.
- Alien Structures, mostly in the Pleiades Sector.
- Thargoid Surface Sites.
- Ancient Ruins, primarily in Col 173 Sector and Synuefe
- Alien Life such as fungal life can be found on some planets.
- Mitterand Hollow is a tiny, special moon that orbits a planet in just 1 minute and 26 seconds.
- Geysers and fumaroles.
- Mountains and canyons.