- Main article: Unidentified Signal Source
A Distress Call will randomly generate different content:
- A trader who has run out of fuel. Pirates may also be present. You can refuel the ship as follows:
- Install a Fuel Transfer Limpet Controller.
- Buy a few limpets (Note: they take up cargo space).
- Setup a fire group for the Fuel Transfer Limpet Controller.
- Target the ship and press the appropriate fire button. 1t of fuel can be enough for a ship to jump to the nearest system.
- A heavily damaged trader who is under attack from pirates. The pirates will respond if engaged, and will attack in several waves of increasing difficulty.
- A heavily damaged trader who needs a Hull Repair. Use Repair Limpets.
- A debris field and several Search and Rescue ships.
- A Federal Farragut Battle Cruiser under pirate attack.
- Several heavily armed ships (usually Anacondas) piloted by high ranking pirates who have faked a distress signal in order to attack any pilot who responds.
- A destroyed Majestic Class Interdictor with its fleet and a Thargoid ship can be found in the HR 1185 System.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.