- Main article: Unidentified Signal Source
A Distress Call is a type of signal source that is a variation of the Weapons Fire signal source that can spawn in Supercruise. It can sometimes act as a Mission Target USS for Assassinate Pirate Lord missions.
Signal Contents Edit
A Distress Call will randomly generate different content:
- A trader who has run out of fuel. Pirates may also be present. You can refuel the ship as follows:
- A heavily damaged trader who is under attack from pirates. The pirates will respond if engaged by the player, and will attack in several waves of increasing difficulty.
- A heavily damaged trader who needs a Hull Repair. Use Repair Limpets.
- A debris field and several Search and Rescue ships.
- A Federal Farragut Battle Cruiser under pirate attack.
- Several heavily armed ships (usually Anacondas) piloted by high ranking pirates who have faked a distress signal in order to attack the player.
- A destroyed Majestic Class Interdictor with its fleet and a Thargoid ship can be found in the HR 1185 System.
Spawn Locations Edit
Threat Level Edit
1 - 9