Home system for the League of Hel.
— In-Game Description
Hel is a Federation star system. It contains five gas giants which are very varied in appearance and composition - two even contain native life.
- Hel (Class G star)
- Hel A Belt
- Hel 1 (Class III gas giant with metal rich rings)
- Hel 2 (Gas giant with ammonia-based life and rocky rings)
- Hel 3 (Class III gas giant)
- Hel 4 (Class I gas giant)
- Hel 5 (Gas giant with water-based life and metallic and rocky rings)
- Hel 5 A (Landfall body, icy)
- Hel 5 B (Landfall body, icy)
- Hel 5 C (Landfall body, icy)
- Hel 5 D (Landfall body, icy)
- Hel 5 E (Landfall body, icy)
- White Terminal (Surface settlement)
- Hel 5 F (Landfall body, icy)
- Laird Observatory (Surface settlement)
- Hel 5 G (Icy body)
- Hel 5 G A (Icy body)
- Hel 5 H (Icy body)
- Hel Purple Energy Industry (Corporate, Federation)
- Labour of Caill Reddi (Democracy, Federation)
- League of Hel (Confederacy, Independent)
- Traditional Hel Regulatory State (Dictatorship, Independent)
- Camorra of Hel (Anarchy, Independent)
17 DEC 3301
- Hel Purple Energy Industry opened a one-week trade request for Crystalline Spheres at Jones Orbital in Hel.
It might be an antiquated festival, but we believe the winter solstice is a great opportunity to unwind and spend some quality time with friends and family. And what better way to mark the occasion than to invite people to gather up snowballs – I mean, crystalline spheres – and haul them across the galaxy?
— Spokesperson for Hel Purple Energy Industry
- Hel Purple Energy Industry also opened a one-week appeal for Bounty Vouchers at Jones Orbital, to encourage hunting of any pirates who might prey on traders bringing Crystalline Spheres to the station.