"The home system of the Chapterhouse of Inquisition. The Chapterhouse seeks to uphold Arissa Lavigny-Duval's vision of an Empire free of injustice and political corruption. Inquisitors promote order and the traditional Imperial values espoused by their patron."
— In-game description
Kamadhenu is an Imperial system in the Core Systems within the Inner Orion Spur. It was represented in the Imperial Senate by Arissa Lavigny-Duval before her ascension to Emperor. It is also Emperor Arissa's Powerplay headquarters.
The starport Shajn Market was bombed by the Neo-Marlinist Liberation Army on March 11, 3307, along with starports in eight other major systems. Hundreds of thousands of people were killed in the Nine Martyrs attack, and many more were injured. The coordinated attacks occurred during the Galactic Summit in Sirius, and caused the conference to be cancelled.
- Allied Kamadhenu Nationalists (Dictatorship, Independent)
- Calennero State Industries (Corporate, Empire)
- Chapterhouse of Inquisition (Patronage, Empire)
- Kamadhenu Citizens' Forum (Patronage, Empire)
- Kamadhenu Gold Drug Empire (Anarchy, Independent)
- Kamadhenu Netcoms Corporation (Corporate, Empire)
- Kamadhenu Partners (Corporate, Independent)