|Controlling Faction||The Pilots Federation|
This is the only system directly controlled by the Pilots Federation and entry is only allowed to those invited. Achieving a high status is the usual cause for invitation, but other more secretive methods are also known. The system is governed by the Elite Pilots Federation, and members are allowed to retire here.
— Universal Cartographics
Shinrarta Dezhra is a system ruled by The Pilots Federation. Visiting requires the Founders World permit. The permit can be obtained by achieving an Elite rank in Combat, Trade, Exploration or CQC. A permit could also be obtained by backing Elite: Dangerous on Kickstarter (it is the "secretive methods" mentioned in the system description).
The Dark Wheel are also active in the Shinrarta Dezhra system.
- Barycentre of the stars Shinrarta Dezhra and LTT 4550
- Shinrarta Dezhra
- LTT 4550
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 1
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 A
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 B
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 C
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 D
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 E
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 F
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 G
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 H
- Neumann Camp
- Pilot Federation's Influence Tourist Spot 0250
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 I
- Hyecho Stop (Low Security)
- Dunuach Horizons (High Security)
- Pilots Federation Interest Tourist Spot 0248
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 J
- Puleston Arsenal
- Shinrarta Dezhra AB 3
- The Pilots Federation - Independent, Democracy.
- Workers of Skeggiko O Labour - Independent, Democracy.
- People's Bunda Independents - Federation, Democracy.
- The Dark Wheel - Independent, Democracy.
- LFT 926 Interstellar - Independent, Corporate.
- The top Kickstarter pledge for Elite Dangerous allowed a backer (Forum user Liqua) to "name the secret founder's system." The name has a hidden meaning.
- Shinrarta Dezhra's meaning was seemingly revealed in the novel Elite Dangerous: Premonition, written by Drew Wagar and released in 2017. According to the character Luko Prestigio Giovanni, "Shinrarta Dezhra" means "Life, she saw, hope" in an ancient Earth language (Russian). The name is further broken down in the text: Shinrarta Dezhra is the simplified form of Zhizn Ra'at Nadezhda, with zhizn meaning "life", ra'at meaning "she saw", and nadezhda meaning "hope".