- Being adrift without a point of reference
- Solitude in deep space, hundreds of light years from other humans.
- See mountain's move from one place to another, strange noises while on planets and in space plus very strange lights that I see while jumping from one star to another. Then of course comes the madness of solitude for which many of us take to talking to the ship's computer (COVAS).
Some suggestions to prevent space madness:
- watch 'The Cosmos' with Carl Sagan, he was sat next to me as we watch the stars hurtle past outside and he was saying such scientific things as 'That's a nice bright one!', he knows his stuff, can't wait till we get to Thor's Eye tonight.
- to prevent to get it, get more distracted while traveling. watch some series and movies.
- Bobblehead can help in preventing the Space Madness
- Just keep flying, flying, flying.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.