- Main article: Unidentified Signal Source
The threat level determines the type of hostile forces you are likely to encounter:
- Threat Level 1: One or two small low-ranking pirates.
- Threat Level 2: Several small moderately ranked pirate wings, usually in 2 waves.
- Threat Level 3: Multiple waves of well-armed and high-ranking pirates.
- Threat Level 4: Several heavily armed ships (usually Anacondas) piloted by high-ranking pirates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.